Monday 5 March 2012

An Introduction

I have been threatening to start a blog for a while now, but today is the day.. 

I have been waking up on a Saturday morning hangover free for as long as I can remember. After another Friday night staring at the television (alone) and waiting for the phone to ring, I decided this boredom has become too much, these Saturdays will now be used for something useful, if indeed this can be described as useful. 

So what to start blogging about? 
Well, I went to an all Girls school from the age of 3-18.. I don't have any brothers, I saw my dad once every fortnight, my mother's never had a boyfriend and we never really spent time with mothers who had sons... It's safe to say, I didn't really discover the male species until I was about 13 and by that time it was too late.. 
I'm not sure how to describe what followed;
An addiction? An obsession? A craving? A need? A want? A desire? 
But since then, I haven't been able to turn my brain off and I have tales to tell and advice to give, it's not enough to just share with my friends any more, I need to do something bigger, better and FAR more public..

I've never actually watched Sex and the City... but knowing that a lot of the people who will inevitably read this (my friends) are big fans, I will use some relevant references... Think of me as the UK based Carrie Bradshaw.. However I am yet to find my Mr Big. 

Who knows.. This might be the start of many different blogs, I might even start vlogging and splash myself all over YouTube, get myself a publisher.. But right now, this is my online diary, past, present and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment